Research and Ware House
The building and construction is funded by Papua Diving, dedicated to conservation and research of this area.
Offering some key utilities to help you with any research or expedition projects.
The utilities we have that might assist you:
- Diveguides – included in the cost of your stay (mainly for marine researchers)
- Plane – Drifter Experimental plane, this is a great and handy tool specially in an area with over 1500 islands. To have a birds eye view of the area.
- Boats – this is key to any research, conservation or expediton project, this is the ONLY form of transport around this area.
- Maps – We can boast with some of the most detailed maps that were done by the Dutch military in 1954
- Computers – Internet for online research support
- Kri Eco and Sorido Bay Resort with Papua Diving
- Network of homestays that may server as field posts around islands
- Forestcamps for forest expeditions